Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Jodhpur on Google Earth

My friend Rama told me the other day that Jodhpur can be seen on the Google Earth. I quickly went to check and to my surprise, yes Jodhpur is now internationally visible. I can show my friends Jodhpur, without they leaving their homes.

I showed it to my friends and they asked me to point where I lived. Now that was difficult to point because it is not that easy. So I pointed them at gulabsagar. I live on the banks of it. And what they saw was something totally dry.

I told them it is getting cleaned and once it is ready it should be one more "tourist spot" for Jodhpur. Look how gulabsagar looks. I dont know when we can see 3D images, free that too on google earth. Hope I can feel Jodhpur while being anywhere. Can see live images of people, bazaars, rickshaw and what not, but then privacy? Forget.

Just enjoy what is there now.


And Ghantaghar. What is Jodhpur without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home